- Evaluate your readiness to make a career decision
- Use the 4 S's Transition Model for a little structure and self-assessment: Situation, Self, Supports, and Strategies
- Explore and narrow career options to personality-career matches using Holland's Theory, and
- Follow the 4-step ACIP decision making model.
Take action now by:
- Evaluating your readiness to make decisions using the Career Decision Profile.
- Visiting this short slideshow that explains the 4 S Transition Model and asking yourself questions about the 4 S's.
- Learning about how to match your personality with career options
- Download a free Decision Balance Sheet and watch a short video about decision making at the Career Key website.