If you’d like to study in Canada, start by looking at who you are, your career interests and options, then choose the right college/university major to make your dream career and life in Canada.
- Learn More About Yourself. Take valid career interest assessments, like Career Key Canada or the Strong Interest Inventory. Unfortunately, none of the Canadian government websites offer a valid career test and neither do any of the “free career test” websites. But don’t just take assessments; try the other recommended activities too.
- Identify Your Skills. Find out what skills you enjoy using the most, what's marketable, and how to choose a career that uses them.
- Learn About Canadian Occupations and Careers.
- Learn More about the Canadian Jobs that Interest You.
- Match Your Personality to Canadian Majors and Educational Programs. See how Holland’s Theory can help you relate your career and education interests to the real world of work. Our new e-Book, "Match Up! Your Personality to College Majors" contains over 1,400+ Canadian and U.S. college/university majors to explore - organized by Holland's 6 personality types. Download the free "Choosing a College Major Based on Your Personality" report from our home page. It explains how the personality major match is related to college success.
- Learn More about the Majors that Interest Me.
- Make a Good Decision about Your Major and Where You Want to Study in Canada.
Also explore our recommended web resources with Canadian career and education information.