Career Key

Author: Career Key's President and CEO, Juliet Wehr Jones, GCDF, J.D.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year from The Career Key!


Happy New Year! I've been taking some much needed vacation - I hope you have been too.

I got addicted to cross-country skiing back when I was too poor to downhill ski (and I'm still too cheap to spring for a season pass). So when I had the opportunity to ski near Mt. Hood, Oregon over the Christmas holiday - I took it. Wow - what a couple of hours in the bright sunshine and snow will do for you!

I also have been using the down time to work on a few Career Key projects that you'll be hearing about soon:
Dr. Lawrence K. Jones, Career Key's author, is finishing up the final touches on our new Education Key website for launch in the next month or so.

I hope you have a great, prosperous New Year - with healthy family and friends.

No comments: