Career Key

Author: Career Key's President and CEO, Juliet Wehr Jones, GCDF, J.D.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Plan carefully, do what you can, and hope for the best...

Finally the sun has come out here in the Pacific NW – as the East Coast is being hammered by a huge snowstorm. A little spring fever is just what the doctor ordered for me.

All weekend I’ve been working on marketing and publicity for The Career Key’s new products – a giant hole of time, energy and money – that marketing stuff. But a necessary ingredient to success. If you help run a business, like I do – you know how this works. You plan carefully, do what you can – and hope for the best!

Sounds like running the biggest democracy on Earth, eh? I think I'll stick with The Career Key...

And to think people still have time to “tweet” on Twitter! But I confess I did get a little Hulu time this weekend. I love 30 Rock...

Stay tuned for our news about Career Clusters, Career Key Canada, and our newest eBook, “2009 What Job is Best for Me?” – that, by the way, is a huge success. Thanks to our customers who have emailed me with praise and suggestions.

No comments: