Three of the biggest challenges in choosing or changing a career are:
- Getting started – what to do first?
- Narrowing your career choices to a “short list” of options.
- Making and following through on your decision.
- concrete first step to immediately take,
- proven, accurate way to narrow your options, and
- confidence builder by knowing your decision is based on proven science, making it more likely that you’ll follow through on your decision.
If you’re still having trouble focusing or getting started on your career plan, I recently found this excellent online resource with great tips on how to concentrate. When you get to summarizing your objectives and setting a “general strategy of accomplishment,” look to our most popular page, “Getting Started,” to show you the way.
I also recommend visiting my previous posts: 5 tips for choosing the best career test and Career Test Results. Our 3 websites, The Career Key, The Career Key Canada, and The Self-Employment Key, offer one of the few scientifically valid career tests on the Internet.
As always, I enjoy hearing from you. How have you successfully used valid career tests to get started and focus your efforts?