For all six Holland personality types (RIASEC), test takers will get to choose from:
- Occupations with a real future, most with a positive job outlook; and
- A variety of occupations with different skill and education requirements.
Here are a few samples of new occupations we added:
Realistic: Railroad Yardmaster
Investigative: Network Engineer
Artistic: Medical and Scientific Illustrator
Social: Nurse Informaticist
Enterprising: Medical and Health Services Manager
Conventional: Production, Planning, or Expediting Clerk
These occupations were also added to our self-scoring, paper-pencil version of The Career Key test, found in our eBookstore.
Other related and helpful Career Key articles:
- Getting Started Choosing a Career
- Career Change, Changing Careers
- Identify Your Skills
- Military to a Civilian Career
- Choosing a College Major or Training Program
- How Parents Can Help
Here is the full PRWeb press release announcing the new career options in our career test...